How do I access the eAudiobook collection?
To access the library's eAudiobook collection:
1. Use the library's Advanced Search box. Select the "Keyword" option from the "search index" dropdown menu.
2. Enter the search term "audiobook" and click the "Search" button. This will pull up every audiobook in the collection, including those on CD and cassette tape.
3. Scroll down to the format section in the left column and select "eAudiobook."
5. Find the title you want. Select the "Listen to audio" button from the search page or item listing.
7. Sign in with your Palmer credentials. On the EBSCOhost site, click the "borrow" button in the left column.
8. The system will prompt you to sign into your EBSCOhost account. If you don't have an EBSCOhost account, create one for free.
9. Download the EBSCO app to the device of your choice. Borrowed eAudiobooks will be available in the app for 21 days.