How do I make a reference inquiry with Special Collections and Archives?
Reference inquiries and Reading Room appointments can be made via email, by phone at 563-884-5893, or in person.
The Reading Room is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. for in-person quiet study of materials.
Reading Room Rules:
- All belongings, including backpacks, are to be left in designated area
- Sign in and out of visitor logbook
- No food or drink
- Use pencil, not pen, when taking notes
- Keep all materials in original order
- Be careful when handling fragile materials
Was this helpful? 0 0