How do I use the printer?
How to Set Up Printing Account
The first time you use your ID card to log in at one of the Student Use Printers, you will need to assign your name to your ID card in the Papercut System.
Place your card on the card reader at the printer. Follow the on-screen prompts to enter your Palmer username. Your username is your Palmer email. Enter the same password you created for your Palmer email account.
You will only have to do this the very first time you use your ID card at one of the printers. Once this setup is complete, you can swipe your ID at any printer to immediately log in.
How to Add Funds
1. Select "Add Credit" in left column.
2. Choose amount from drop-down menu (minimum of $10), then select "Add value."
3. Papercut will redirect to PayPal. Use your PayPal account login or select "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" to login as a guest.
How to Upload Files
1. Log in to https://papercut.palmer.edu using Palmer credentials (Palmer email and password)
2. Select "Web Print" in left column, then click "Submit a Job."
4. Choose "black and white" or "color."
5. Enter number of copies, then click "upload documents."
6. Upload document you would like to print, then select "upload and complete" button.
How to Release a Print Job
1. Select "Jobs Pending Release" in the left column.
2. Click “Print” on the uploaded document you wish to release to the printer.
3. Select printer. For printing in the library, choose "Davenport Learning Commons 1st Fl Student." Click on the green link to the left, which is “pazzapvpapercut\IAPRSH66670” in order to release the print.
Where to Print
Library (Learning Commons 1st Floor)
Student Union (Campus Center 1st Floor)
Tech Corner (Bechtel Center 2nd Floor)